Kwara State Government has invited suitable and qualified candidates to fill the limited vacant in some Ministries, Department and Agencies, MDAs, in the Kwara State Civil Service.
MALLAM JIYA GOSHI, Permanent Secretary
Kwara State Civil Service Commission disclosed this in a release made available to newsmen on Tuesday.
Below are the underlisted MDAs where the state government set to recruit qualified applicants:
1) Min. of Agriculture and rural development
2) Min. of Education and Human Capital Development
3) Min. of Health
4) Min. of Finance and Planning
5) Min. of Works
6) Min. of Energy
7) Min. of Enterprise
8) Min. of Environment
9) Min. of Sport and Youth Development
10) Bureau of Statistics
11) Bureau of Land and Office of Surveyor General
12) Physical Planning Authority
13) Min. Tertiary Education, Science and Technology
14) Office of the Auditor General (Local govt. and State)
15) Min. of Women Affairs and Social Development
16) Min. of Water Resources
17) Min. of Local Government. Chieftaincy Affairs and Community Development
18) Min. of Communications
19) Min. of Justice
20) Office of Head of Service
All applicants are expected to possess the following:
Highest Education Certificate
First school leaving Certificate
Birth Certificate / Declaration of Age.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Applicants are to apply online through Kwaracscjobportal.com.
The portal will be opened on Friday 9th April 2021 and closed on Sunday 18th April 2021.