The Nigeria Police Force has directed applicants who have earlier submitted their applications to update their records on the website dedicated for registration http://www.policerecruitment.gov.ng
Below are the steps to take as instructed by the force in its release yesterday.
- Enter your National Identity number (NIN) in the space provided on the website.
- Supply required information to update your records.
- Upload scanned copies of the following:
a. O’level results
b. Birth certificate / declaration of Age
c. Certificate of origin
- Check the consent box and click Submit
- Print confirmation slip and take note of your application reference ID
- Download and print guarantor’s form.
Deadline for the registration remains 23rd of August, 2020.